Leaked Secrets. High Stakes. An Impossible Choice.
Pellucid Rose discovered just how menacing Secret Magic can be when it comes to protecting the secret someone sealed involving her. But when soldiers of the Empire of Glass, Harpoc’s greatest enemy, kidnap her, she learns that she can’t escape unless she breaks the secret that practically strangled Harpoc—it’s an impossible choice.
Meanwhile, the Empire of Glass leaks more of the sealed confidences of the Empire of Secrets making an already tenuous situation even more fragile. With time growing short before Secrets is irreparably harmed, Pell decides to go undercover to sleuth out the cause. But detective work is not without its own perils when the prince of Glass falls for Pell.
What risks, both to herself as well as those she loves, will Pell undertake to both stop the leaks and return to Harpoc, and Secrets?
Empire of Glass is the third book in the enthralling God of Secrets paranormal fantasy series. Fans of Sarah J. Maas, K. F. Breene, and Laura Thalassa will adore USA Today Bestselling author L. R. W. Lee’s vulnerable, intimate, and gritty tale of fierce mythical creatures, magical adventures, and unique ancient myth retellings.
Buy Empire of Glass to dive into a treacherous affair today!
★★★★★ “I have enjoyed this book so much. The personalities of the characters are realistic. The intimate moments are beautifully written; I sighed and smiled from the obvious love and emotions portrayed. Pell has truly grown into a self-confident and strong young woman.” – Peggy Frese, Senior Editor
★★★★★ “I love this version of Pell! She is becoming a woman on her own in another world but with the help of Harpoc as a guide/mentor she is maturing quickly.” – Denae D., Amazon Reviewer
★★★★★ “I’ve never been hooked on a series as I am with this one where I’m desperate to get the next book!” – Krystal S., Amazon Reviewer
What are you waiting for? Scroll up and Buy now so you can experience Pellucid Rose as she finds her lost family.
What your order includes:
Paperback: (1) signed paperback
Due to the personalized and made to order nature of many of many items, I am unable to accept returns as a standard practice. That said, it is my goal that every buyer is happy with their items. So if, for any reason, you find yourself unhappy with your purchase, please contact me (L. R. W. Lee) so we can find a resolution.
- Most items are shipped within 2-4 days. However, some items might take as long as 10 weeks to ship. Unless otherwise noted on the listing.
- Preorders for upcoming books will not ship until just before the release date.
- Tracking information will be sent when it is generated. It is possible for it to take 5-14 day to reach you depending on the item.
- Individual books are shipped in a padded envelope.
- Orders for multiple books are shipped in boxes with extra packaging for protection.
- Depending on shipping selections and items, some swag and books might not ship together in the same package.