Morningstar Academy’s three primary objectives:
1) exercise power and control over humans,
2) seduce humans to betray what they care about, and
3) make human lives a living hell
Consequences be damned! The newest student, fallen angel Gladriel and her former squadron leader Kessian are in a race against time, struggling to find an ancient prophecy foretelling the purge of a quarter of humanity. But the four horsemen of the Apocalypse—war, famine, plague, and death—aren’t waiting for them to locate and decipher the cryptic tome before they begin.
Lucifer seethes with fury, nursing his wounds after the pummeling his troops took in the vicious assault he orchestrated on Israel. Far from retreating, he plots his revenge upon all who dare oppose him, raising up a human leader under the guise of peace to accomplish his nefarious schemes.
The clock is ticking. Yet, every step forward is met with obstacles they are powerless to control. Will Glad and her friends find the prophecy and discover the means to thwart it before it engulfs the world and her new home in its destructive clutches?
If you love Good Omens by Terry Pratchett, Penryn & the End of Days series by Susan Ee, and Fallen Academy by Leia Stone this book will become your next obsession.
Buy Damned to continue the darkly addicting Morningstar Academy series today!
Praise for Damned:
“OMG! I already want the next one!” – Keeley Catarineau, Hot Tree Editor
*with a 30-day guarantee, there’s zero risk
What your order includes:
eBook: (1) ebook file delivered to your inbox ready for immediate download in any format you need.
Paperback: (1) signed paperback
Hardback: (1) signed hardback, (1) gorgeous illustrated art vellum overlay
eBooks may be returned for up to 30-days, no questions asked. The file(s) will be deactivated on your devices after return.
Books may be returned for up to 30-days, no questions asked. Due to cost, I will not be able to reimburse shipping to you on books and you will be responsible for return shipping. Books must be in good-as-new, resellable condition to qualify for a full refund. Damaged books will not be refunded.
- Most items are shipped within 2-4 days. However, some items might take as long as 10 weeks to ship. Unless otherwise noted on the listing.
- Preorders for upcoming books will not ship until just before the release date.
- Tracking information will be sent when it is generated. It is possible for it to take 5-14 day to reach you depending on the item.
- Individual books are shipped in a padded envelope.
- Orders for multiple books are shipped in boxes with extra packaging for protection.
- Depending on shipping selections and items, some swag and books might not ship together in the same package.